Sunday, April 25, 2021

Josiah Takes Over

 

Good evening, this is the moment I’ve been waiting for!

I am Josiah, the first born. My mother has told truths and non-truths about me. This version I get to write. So, I am just going to say, I am twelve and if you ever meet me don’t expect a mature twelve-year-old.

I am average but I love art and I am an artist. I am not a good speller. Braces aren’t really a problem, but they hurt sometimes. I am funny, nice, helpful, and apparently, I am very hospitable. I have 37 stuffed animals (last I checked) and there’s Al Dente. He is, well uh, if I must admit, very selfish. At the time I write this, I am taking Benson out. Why is the fellows middle name Dog? Because it is the treasured name of my first stuffed animal, the only poor guy I couldn’t find a name for, a dog. He has probably photobombed on my birthday sometime. He means SO SUPER MUCH TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




He is kind of the reason I am well me! Yes, I recently started Gracie Jiu-Jitsu. It is great except that Caroline keeps pushing me around because she’s “more experienced then me.

Overall, I’m what I’m described like.

Now I thought it would be fitting to write a few poems. Oh, and I still am the guest of honor (from am old poem that made its way here).


Benson barks,

Squirrels chitter,

Possems play dead.

 

If Benson runs like a cheetah,

He’s supa hard to beatah!

 


The Fence

I stand tall,

I have a ball,

I get leaned upon,

I get peed upon (by the dog),

I get rained upon,

But I can’t talk.

 

That’s it for now.  See ya’ll soon.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment