Sunday, May 9, 2021

BENSON ATTACKED!!!!!!! - By Josiah

Today is the week after Benson was attacked. Yes, that’s correct, attacked. My mother, Caroline, and I (I’m Josiah) were taking poor Benson on a walk.  I had the leash in my hand. When we took a turn, I noticed two unleashed dogs walking a way off. My mom took the leash from my hand and we soon were ahead of the other dogs. I looked over my shoulder, I saw they were advancing quicker. I told my mom “They’re getting closer.” The dogs jumped on poor, unsuspecting Benson. He was surprised but fought back valiantly. 

He suffered two wounds on his front left leg and two bloody eyes. 

The dogs, as we later found out, were pit bulls. Now we have pepper spray for walks. Benson is okay! There will be more info on the recovery in my mom’s blog. Until then,

 



~Josiah R. Cockrell.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment